FitnessCaw is an individual magazine which covers topics under broad category “Fitness“. We help millions of people to know more about fitness and nutrition every month. We are motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving the lives of others and that’s why we hold a $1000 merit-based scholarship once a year for students pursuing their passions in their field.
We recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
We have created the FitnessCaw Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of “Internet Marketing” to receive $1000 award.
Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Business, Marketing, Science, and Technology may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for internet marketing content creation is enough.
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement).
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Must be enrolled in an academic program.
- Submit an essay on “Internet Marketing” related title.
- The essay should be at-least 1500 words long.
- Proper headings and subheadings.
- External links to verified sources/websites.
- Not copied from any web source.
- Your essay should be provided in PDF format.
- Make sure to use the following document naming format: LastName_FirstName_Date.pdf
- Deadline for all submissions is December 31, 2017.
- To submit your essay, please send it attached via email to email@example.com
How Are the Submissions Judged?
All judgments will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).
Congratulations! Daina Gilbert (Texas State University) for winning 2017 scholarship program.